Sunday 3 May 2015

PaperArtsy Blog Post: Topic 8 - Sprays

Hi everyone,

I'm the Guest Designer on the PaperArtsy Blog tonight.   If you make your way over there you'll find out how to make a fabulous background using sprays in three different ways ... 


...which I then cut up to make this pocket scrapbooking layout.


There was lots of the background left over ... so keep your eyes peeled on my blog for some other ideas on how to use them.   

I also started a new journaling page by blotting the sprayed stencils in my journal, and adding the leftover scraps from punching the circles in there too.   Not sure where this will be going ... but when it does, I will of course show you.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Fab emma. I bought myself a pocket album, haven't started it yet! I really want to get my hands on one of those stamp sets with the swirly circles even though the word are in French. Good luck with finding a way forward with your journal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog post, Emma. I really liked this on the PA page too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I don't do scrapping in any form I do love to see what others do and this is lovely. I bought the stamp set with the swirly circles on yesterday at HSNW. Lots of other very useful stamps on there and can't wait to use them.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete