I'm so excited to tell you that you can find a mini book project from me in this months Craft Stamper magazine. There's loads of other lovely stuff in the magazine too ... so go and grab yourself a copy!
Hi everyone, Tonight you will find me over on the PaperArtsy blog with a project using my brand new stamps. I'm just loving these flowers overstamped with a Mini, or coloured with Infusions and Fresco Finish paints. And the Metalline Violet WOW! Embossing Powder - is just gorgeous on the words. And don't get me started on the WOW! Celebration Sparkles!
I am super excited to announce that tonight is the release of my three new stamp sets and 10 (yes, 10!) mini masks with PaperArtsy.
Here's a peek at one of the projects I made using the stamps...
You can find all the details and more inspiration over on the PaperArtsy blog, where you'll also find the wonderful creativity of my two fabulous wingmen ... Claire Snowdon and Sue Carrington. The ideas that they came up with using the stamps just blew me away. Thank you so much ladies!
Anyway, here are the stamps and masks ... I hope you like them as much as we do ... and I can't wait to see what you make with them.
You can find details of all the shops that are stocking my stamps and masks at the bottom of the PaperArtsy blog post.
Well I am so very very happy to be part of this fantastic blog hop between Stencil Girl and PaperArtsy. It started on Wednesday - and if you haven't already seen all the other wonderful projects, then there's a list of links at the bottom of this post! PLUS there's a...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Visit the fabulous designers from both teams and comment for your chance to win!
The more blogs you comment on, the more chances you have to WIN! (just one comment per blog please.)
You have until Friday, December 30th at 11:59PM Central Time to leave your comments.
I created this art journal page, layering up paint, ink, embossing paste and of course stencils! And this is how I did it...
1) I used my Dylusions 8"x8" black journal for this page (I really like using dark backgrounds as a base at the moment). I stenciled Fresco Finish Snowflake paint through stencil S151 all over the page.
2) Once the paint was dry, I stenciled M071 using Archival Ink Vibrant Fuschia in several places, and then filled in the blank spaces with S331 using Archival Ink Paradise Teal and Vivid Chartreuse.
3) I added some dots using Fresco Finish Snowflake paint through stencil M080, and then went back over the top with Archival Ink Buttercup. I wasn't worried if they didn't match up.
4) I swiped some neon pink paint around the page, and also stenciled M071 again - in different places, and this time with Archival Ink Jet Black.