Wednesday 15 April 2015

New Stamps and Ally Pally Catch Up

Hi everyone,

What a fabulous weekend we had at Ally Pally!    Thank you so much to everyone who came to the PaperArtsy/It's Crafting Time stand to watch me, Darcy and the Guest Designers demo, do a Make & Take, and of course shop!

I'm normally useless at taking photos at shows, but I did manage to get a few this time (though I apologise now for the blurry ones!) ... 

Setting up on Friday

Ready for the show to open Saturday morning

Darcy, Courtney and Emma

Lots of lovely stamps

Nina's photobomb!

One of the new art boards

 A lovely bunch doing my Make & Take

 The lovely Jo Myhill demoing

 The very talented Liz Borer

 This was my demo ... a Project Life layout

It was lovely to catch up with some #PATWITS Saturday evening too ... and boy, we needed a drink!   It was a shame we couldn't stay longer, but Courtney and I had to get back to PA HQ to trim more stamps for Sunday!

Darcy, Courtney and Me

Alison, Jo and Kirsten

And some photos from Sunday...

The fabulous Alison Bomber and Julie-Ann Lee demoing

Julie-Ann and her wonderful bird samples
  
 Darcy with some of her Make & Takers

One of my demo samples

And if you came along to the show, then you'll have already seen these ... but if not, then I have some exciting news to share ... I have two BRAND NEW PaperArtsy stamp sets!   And yes, your eyes do not deceive you, they are in French.



Leandra asked me to design them for the Version Scrap show in Paris ... they do love their pocket scrapbooking over there!   But I managed to include lots of fun elements and borders (as well as one or two easily recognisable French words).  I hope you like them ... and if you "need" them ... you can find them both here.

2 comments:

  1. Your new stamps look great Emma! Fab idea and was lovely to see you at the Pally! Xx

    ReplyDelete