Thursday 23 April 2015

Mini Album Madness

Last Sunday I taught my first workshop at Birds In The Barn... and what a lot of fun we had. So much so, that I completely forgot to take any photos until right at the end!   Oh well, here are the couple I did manage to take ... 



The seven lovely ladies I taught all made fabulous mini albums... they chose their own colours so they all came out very different (and I love that!). Here's some photos of my album for the class ...





I'd never been to Janet's shop before, but will definitely be going back again (to teach more classes too!).  It's a gorgeous shop, set in a wonderful garden centre (according to my folks!) with lots of free parking etc. And a rather nice restaurant. Well worth a visit. Here's the details of their website and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment