Wednesday 9 March 2016

A Touch Of Sparkle

Hi everyone,

I know it's been a while ... but things have been a tad busy with the Stitches Trade Show, Stamperama and lots of other stuff going on.

Today though, I would like to share with you a card I've made with some WOW goodies.


The background was stamped with the WOW Tropical stamp, and heat embossed using WOW Flourescent Blue Regular Embossing Powder. I then coloured the flowers in using Copic Ciao's (Aqua - BG15, Cool Shadow - BG10, Pale Lilac - V12, Lavender - V06, Mimosa Yellow - YG00).

I cut the stamped piece down and matted it onto to some co-ordinating cardstock, before gluing it all to my card base. The greeting is from the WOW Pick'n'Mix stamp set, embossed in the same powder, and then hand cut into a flag shape.

Once everything was stuck down, I added a touch of sparkle with Crystal Stickles.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment