Monday 7 September 2015

Crafting At Ally Pally - Demo and Make & Take

Hi everyone,

As you may know, the craft show at Ally Pally is coming up in a couple of weeks (Sat 19th and Sun 20th to be exact).  Are you going?  I certainly am.

I'll be on the No.1 destination of the show ... the PaperArtsy stand ... and the Make & Take table will also be returning.  If you went to the show in April, you will know how popular this was and how quickly all the spaces sold out. If you want to do one of the projects ... get there early to book your place!

I'll be running a Make & Take Saturday morning ...


... and also demonstrating either side of that ...


... I have lots of ideas for backgrounds using the Golden Gels.  I might even get my gelli plate out and use it with a BRAND NEW medium from PaperArtsy!


Talking of brand new products ... they will of course have all the NEW stuff ... including TWO new seasonal stamp sets from yours truly. :)  Exciting times. You'd be mad to miss it!  If you want tickets or more information on the show, then you can find it here.

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sneak peeks Emma and wishing you all a fabulous weekend. Just sorry I won't be there to cheer you all on!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete