Monday 6 July 2015

New Stamp Designs - EEG09

Hi everyone,

I have some exciting news ... on the PaperArtsy blog tonight and tomorrow night you will get to see my brand new stamps, and of course lots of inspiration too!

If you don't know already, yesterday kicked off a week of new releases from PaperArtsy with the gorgeous new Hot Picks.   On Wednesday and Thursday you will see the new sets from Lin Brown, and on Friday and Saturday it's Jo Firth-Young's turn!   There is so much fabulousness coming your way!!

But back to tonight ... the first stamp set we're going to show you is this one...


It's perfect for this time of year, with the school holidays about to start, and the lovely weather we've been having here in the UK.

Here's just a couple of photos of some of the projects that I and my wonderful wingmen made (thank you so much - Anneke De Clerck and Lynne Moncrieff).   

To see all the projects, and the video we filmed at PA HQ, head over to the PaperArtsy blog here.

Anneke De Clerck

Lynne Moncrieff

 Emma Godfrey

I hope you like this new stamp set ... both of my new sets (and all the other PaperArtsy releases) are available to buy here.   Please share on Facebook or Twitter if you make something with them - I'd love to see what you do.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment