Sunday 1 February 2015

New Stamp Designs

Woo hoo!   I can finally share the details of my new stamp and stencil designs with PaperArtsy!   Are you ready??

Here are the stamps ...


 

 

 

Leandra asked me to design stamps with pocket scrapbooking in mind ... but I also wanted to keep them versatile so I (and of course you!) can use them for scrapbooking, cards, mini albums, smash and journaling as well.

The sets are a mixture of words (I {love} the outline words in particular) and some hand doodled patterns and shapes.

The patterns in the sets can be used either on their own, or with the solid and outline shapes layered up ... giving you lots of options.    

Each set has a doodled journal card which will sit nicely on a 3"x4" card.


And the stencils...

 

 

 

The stencils are designed to co-ordinate with the stamps, and being greedy I wanted more than one pattern on each stencil.    I tend to use bits of a stencil rather than a whole big design ... so having more than one pattern gives me a lot more choice.    

All of the patterns are hand drawn, so they are not perfect ... you can tell that especially on the chevron on ps017!  Lol.   

The star and the flower on PS020, co-ordinate with the Sara Naumann stamps (ESN13 and ESN14)

To see all of these in more detail, check out the PaperArtsy blog at 7.15pm on Thursday 5th February.   Leandra will show you everything on a video (including some projects that have been made with the products), and there will be a blog post with step-by-step instructions on how to make some of the projects.   

And if you can't wait to get your hands on a set or two ... just click here!   The stamps are ready to go ... the stencils are expected the middle of February.

I do hope you like them ... and I really look forward to seeing what you make with them...

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous, congrats on your own line!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought set 6 yesterday and it's amazing!! Stencils on order!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miriam. Hope you have lots of fun playing!

      Delete
  3. These are totes fab Em!!!!! You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky enough to have a few sets already which I have been playing with, mash up projects coming soon I think! Fab designs and congrats. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare. You are a hard act to follow! Your stamps are amazing ... and I can't wait to have a play with them.

      Delete